Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cambodia: a few last stories..


I hit the ground running getting home from Cambodia last summer… as per usual. Despite my best intentions, I haven’t had a very good track record of finishing off my blogs from my travels… but, finally finding a few moments over the holidays now, I wanted to share just a last few stories of my Cambodian experiences with my crazy team of barang-utangs. So.. here goes a solid attempt!

Just for fun... here's my beloved UNION team... somehow scheming their way into getting me to smile & wave at the camera as they dump a bucket of water over my head on our last day in the village at our community farewell party. Thanks guys :P

(Blogger's video function seems to be not working.. so til it does, it's linked from YouTube)

All's well that ends well. :) These crazy barangs continue to warm my heart. Here's to a few of our last stories together in Cambodia!

No comments:

Post a Comment