Friday, August 13, 2010

(4) Chapters of life behind me! :)

We've just made it back from a week in the village... and it has been an FANTASTIC time so far. I can't wait to share more!

-BUT- it's almost midnight and in also very exciting (HOPE/UNION-aside) news...

Here's where I was about one (long, persevering) year ago...


And today.... here I am now, - finally & OFFICIALLY putting 4 chapters, 140 pages, and 40,685 words behind me and living the long-awaited day of talking about my thesis in the past tense!! 


Hmm.. I wanted to upload it so you could (if you were so inclined!) download it to read... but unfortunately, I can't remember my Shaw webspace password which I haven't used for years. I also haven't used my Shaw email for years to be able to receive the forget-your-webspace-password email. Darn.

Well, what can you do! If you want to read my thesis, send me an email, and I'd be more than happy to send it to you!  :)

**** AHA!  I DID IT!! ****
You can download my thesis here if you want to read it!  (Thanks to Jon McKenzie for helping me figure it out!)

More to come about our UNION team/trip soon!

xoxo
Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment